"Celebrating over 30 Years of Excellence!"
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
Title. Double click me.
WE BELIEVE THAT.....
1. A caring presence in the community is a significant force for revitalization.
2. Volunteers are our greatest resource and are fundamental to the sucess of our ministry.
3. We are a unique liasion between the community we serve, the churches and the community at large.
4. Education provides a foundation for life and self sufficiency when centered in a loving and caring environment.
5. The realization that our convenient location provides unique opportunity to access, assess, and respond to the immediate and long term needs of this community.
6. A diverse partnership of giving and receiving results in better communications and understanding for all.
The Care Center For Christ Foundation was founded in 1982 as a street mission by the Reverend Carl Guthrie and Dr. Gary Cashon. The purpose was to put into practice 1 John 3:18, "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth", and Matthew 25:40, "I tell you the truth, whatever you have done for the least of these, you have done to me."
For 31 years the Care Center has worked to provide for the families in.
this low-income East end neighborhood.
After the purchase of property and a building in 1987, the Care Center transformed the former Community Bar into a place of safety and security for neighborhood children and their families.
Children now come to our pre-school/daycare program five days a week and school age receive tutoring and homework assistance daily. Scholarships for care as well as emergency assistance are always available.
To the Care Center Foundation. We provide quality y.outh programs by "caring to make a difference" for children of low-income families, enabling us to effectively provide quality educational services to the underserved residents of our community
- Day Care, Preschool, Afterschool
- Ministry Outreach
- Summer & Social Activities
The Care Center Foundation is a partner
of the United Way of Chester County
Prayer for the 2014-2015 School year:
Dear Lord, we thank you as another new school year begins and we ask that you bless all students, faculty and families that make our schools great places to learn. We pray that you will guide us in all ways so that we seek your will in everything that we do, and we ask that you guide our children. Lord we also ask that you please please please, place your protection around all our children as they travel to and from school and in all in-school and after-school activities. Please keep them safe from hurt, harm and danger, Lord and please cover them with your precious blood. We ask this in your most Holy and precious name, and we thank you Lord....Amen.